|Published||12 days ago|
|Contact email||Katrina Marron|
Staffline's client based in Coleraine are looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant 21-22k (4 days a week)
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will carry out accurate accounting procedures and meet the targets and deadlines required of the department by the business and external bodies.
- Reconciliation of daybooks to remittance posting via sales ledger receipts.
- Ability to view customer accounts and deal with credit requests.
- Allocation of invoices to credits and/or receipts.
- Credit control review in line with company policies.
- Matching/reviewing of invoices to delivery notes.
- Processing invoices to accounts package.
- Reconciliation of creditor statements at month end
- Set up BACS payments as requested.
- Processing of journals to the nominal ledgers.
- Reconciliation of nominal ledger balances to sales and purchase ledger control accounts.
- Recognition of invoices and VAT treatment assessing whether allowable or reclaimable and carrying out the correct coding of disallowable spend.
- Maintenance of the cheque journal and petty cash books.
- Filing/retrieving of documents.
- Analysis of carriage costs incurred by the company.
- Aiding with the preparation of Invest NI grant claims.
- Assist with retrieving and putting information together for the annual audit.
Please contact Katrina at staffline on 07425623023 or 028 25 642699 email@example.com