Accounts Assistant, Enniskillen Town
8am - 4pm (Mon - Fri) (part time or WFH options available)
- Processing of customer and supplier invoices and issuing supplier payments
- Creation of PO's
- Preparation of delivery documentation
- Assistance with credit control and customer debt management
- Maintenance of company pension scheme payment records
- Processing weekly payroll, collating data, updating spreadsheets and preparation of timeclock data
- Preparing Management reports
- General administration duties
- Part qualified Accountant or 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Sage products or similar.
- Working knowledge of accounting in a multi-currency environment.
- Ability to assemble and analyse information to produce accurate financial reports
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work to strict deadlines with limited supervision.
- Detail orientated individual with the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
For more information please call Noeline McNamee on 028 66323300
or email CV to Noeline.McNamee@stafflinerecruit.com