Accounts Assistant 8 Month Contract
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant for an 8 month temporary position with our client based in Dublin 12. This position is to provide our client with additional administration resources for the duration of an IT Systems implementation project.
The Role: Accounts Assistant
- Posting Invoices
- Posting Expenses
- Processing Bank Statements
- Setting up Bank & Supplier payments
- Petty Cash
- Bank Reconciliation
- Inventory & Asset Register maintenance
- Opening & Closing of Month
- Vat & Intrastatt Returns
- Reports Generation including; Debtors / Sales / Inventory etc.
Hours of Work: 08.30 - 17.00 with 1 hour lunch.
Working 37.5 Hours
- Min 2 years experience in Accounts
- Ideally, qualified in Accounting to an entry level standard, e.g. Accounting Technician
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams
- Baan / SAP System or similar knowledge and training to an acceptable standard Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proactive, results orientated and strong attention to detail
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.