£18,000 - £22,000
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger) on a permanent basis for their client in Mallusk.
- Maintenance of the purchase and subcontract ledger.
- Filing Ledger documentation and monthly statement reconciliations.
- Process the weekly payment run and reconcile supplier statements
- Enter all approved invoices received and all invoices issued by the company on SAGE accounting software.
- Checking invoices against purchase orders
- Allocating credit notes to the system
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely manner
- Dealing with external stakeholders by telephone/email to resolve any queries with regards to invoices/payments
- Ensure that all files and filing systems are maintained in a way that will facilitate retrieval of information in a speedy and accurate manner.
- Prepare and record lodgements and make lodgements to bank account when necessary
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered efficiently and courteously with callers
- Undertake any other duties necessary to ensure the profitable and smooth running of the Account's department
- Manage purchase order approval process
- Experience with the use of Sage essential
- Must have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.