Accounts Assistant - Dublin 12 - €35k
An exciting opportunity exists at Staffline Recruitment for an energetic & talented Accounts Assistant to join a busy, established company with modern offices in Dublin 12.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Offering support and contributing to the Accounts Payable & Receivables functions of the Business.
- Data entry with exceptional attention to detail.
- Prepare bank lodgements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaise with debtors as required and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner
- File and organise associated paperwork
- Provide assistance with any potential audits or internal requests
- Assisting with the month end processes.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Relevant accounts related qualification desirable
- High attention to detail and ability to follow direction and processes
- Sound communication skills
- Commitment to the role - there is potential for the role to gradually increase to full time as the organisation grows and you acquire more skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at one time and prioritise
- A high level of digital literacy - the finer details on the programs and systems used by the organisation will be taught, however being tech savvy and able to pick things up quickly is essential
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Organised approach to work
If this sounds like your next role, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000 with working hours of 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 4.30pm on Fridays.