Accounts Assistant - Dublin 24 - Immediate Start - €32k
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super opportunity available for an enthusiastic and capable Accounts Assistant to join a supportive accounts team based within a reputable and market leading company with offices in Dublin 24.
This role will be offered as a 12 month contract and will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €32,000 depending on experience.
This is a genuinely nice place to work with a supportive team environment!
Working as part of a small finance team of 3, this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for issuing invoices for all sales
- Ensure PO is received from customers
- Set up new accounts on Sage
- Coding and entering purchase invoices on Sage 50
- Match PO and delivery docket to purchase invoice
- Monthly invoice run
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Monthly creditors reconciliations
- Organise credit card payments / 1st payments
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 Years experience working as part of a busy accounts team
- Relevant 3rd level qualification is desirable
- Proficiency in Sage 50, Excel & Word
- Good time management skills, attention to detail, with a proactive "hands on" approach
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus
- Ability to respond quickly and professionally to new and changing situations
- A demonstrated skill in taking initiative, prioritising and multi-tasking in a fast-moving environment.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates!