Accounts Assistant - Dublin
- Permanent Position
- Dublin 12
- €30,000 - €35,000
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Assistant to take up a permanent position with our client who are based in Dublin 12.
Working as part of a small but supportive accounts team, this is a great opportunity for an accounts "all rounder" to secure a varied accounts role where you will have the opportunity to build on you experience while gaining exposure to the full finance function of the company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and sending customer correspondence (invoices, credit notes and statements)
- Liaise with debtors as required and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner
- Collect outstanding debt on customer accounts
- Process receipts
- Data Entry
- Prepare bank lodgements
- Bank Reconciliations
- File and organise associated paperwork
- Provide assistance with any potential audits or internal requests
- Accounts payable duwing requirements:ties
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience working in a busy accounts role
- Good Knowledge of Intrastat/ Vies/ VAT /PRSI
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Organised approach to work
- Proactive team player but also capable of working independently
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000to the successful candidate. Immediate interviews will be held!