Accounts Assistant (Dungannon)
Accounts Technician (FTC) required the Dungannon Area for one year.
Salary : £22K
A key member of the Finance Team, you will assist senior team members delivering month end reporting and completing reconciliations.
The role will involve integration with other departments to promote financial disciplines, driving improvement and efficiency's.
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliations & reports.
- Accounting for accruals & prepayments.
- Assisting with audit requests.
- Internal control testing; and
- Other adhoc tasks as and when required.
- ATI, AAT or CAT qualified
- Proficient in, with daily use of MS Office, especially Excel
- Attention to detail & analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in producing management accounts.
- Experience of ERP / Accounting systems.
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.