Accounts Assistant - €35k - Dublin 24
- Reputable, established company
- Great working environment
- Dublin 24 location
- 12 month contract - Immediate start!
At Staffline Recruitment we have an immediate vacancy available for an experienced Accounts Assistant to take up a 12 month contract with our client based in Dublin 24.
This is a super opportunity to work for an established and reputable company who are passionate about the service they provide and the people on their team!
This role will hold the following responsibilities:
- Coding and entering purchase invoices on Sage 50
- Match PO, delivery docket to purchase invoice
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Monthly creditor reconciliations
- Monthly Invoice Run
- Petty Cash and monthly reconciliation of same
- Provide support to Accountant during busy times of the month, and at year end with Audit
- first point of contact for incoming calls and accounts queries
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a busy accounting role
- A background in accounts administration, bookkeeping or accounts payable knowledge as well as strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- The ability to work autonomously when necessary and well within a team
- Excellent attention to detail with proficiency in data entry and management
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Initiative and a willingness to learn
If you are interested in being considered for this role and can commit to a 12 month contract then we want to hear from you! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates and a salary in the region of €35,000 will be payable.
To apply, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.