Accounts Assistant - €35k
New Year, New You! Accounts Assistant required urgently for permanent position in South Dublin.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Finance Manager in maintaining the daily bookkeeping and administration within a busy sales office.
We are looking for a process driven and solution focused Accounts Assistant with a passion for providing exceptional service. This successful candidate will have strong technical knowledge, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment in accordance with payment terms
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Help prepare for payment runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Assist in end of month procedures
- Maintain vendor files and account status
- Correspond with vendors and respond to queries
The successful candidates will be:
- A strong team player who contributes actively to the overall team goals and projects while also being able to work independently and take initiative
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality with the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure
- Have 2-3 years relevant experience with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment in a fast paced environment
This permanent position will offer the successful candidate a generous salary in the region of €35,000 along with a generous benefits package. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.