Accounts Assistant - Part Time
Accounts Assistant - Part Time - South Dublin
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Assistant to take up a part-time position situated in Dublin 10. This permanent position will allow the successful candidate secure a role working mornings - 20-25 hour per week. A very competitive salary will also be payable.
To be considered for this role applicants will have a minimum of three years experience in a busy, high volume accounting environment and be confident in carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Daily banking, payment allocations and bank reconciliations
- Assess and review credit applications to ensure credit worthiness
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders across a range of credit and administrative functions
- Manage accounts across all facets of credit and receivables management
- Credit control
- Reconciling petty cash / credit card
- End of month and quarterly reporting
- Payroll administration
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a busy Accounts Receivable role
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting concepts, general ledger processes and reconciliations
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer-based skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated intermediate skill using Microsoft Excel highly regarded
- The ability to build and maintain strong connections with key stakeholders
My client is keen to hire as soon as possible so please do not delay in sending a copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment. Click the enclosed link now!
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates!