This local group of companies have been providing range of services in the region for over 20 years.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit an Accounts Manager to operate from their Belfast office on a permanent, part-time basis (30 hours per week).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional to gain experience in this established firm whilst operating with relative autonomy within their finance function.
- Liaising with company management team.
- Monthly payroll on Sage Payroll.
- Monthly & yearend PAYE/NI returns for HMRC.
- Prepare & submit UK VAT returns.
- Purchase Ledger management & monthly payment run.
- Sales Ledger management & customers account reconciliations.
- Prepare and send routine reports to clients.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Asset registers.
- Posting of Trial Balance.
- Petty cash management.
- Credit Card Analysis & Payments.
- Statutory returns.
- Creditor and Debtor reconciliation.
- KPI and specific financial reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis for the board.
- Ensure payments are made accurately and in a timely manner.
- Relevant accounting qualifications (ATI etc.).
- A minimum of 5 years accounts experience.
- Competent experience using Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel (will be tested at Interview).
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Proven continuing professional development in past three years.
- Social Marketing experience including website content management and digital/online social media.
- Property Management Experience.
- Health and Safety Experience or Qualification.
- Highly competitive salary, DOE.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.