Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk with our client in Dublin 12.
The Role: Accounts Payable Clerk
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Achieve or exceed the target of DPO (Days Payable Outstanding) as agreed with Financial Controller
- Achieve excellent customer relations through long-term customer care.
- Ensure our costs are appropriate and we are receiving Best Value from our suppliers.
- Setting up New Customers on the Purchase Ledger.
- Input of all purchase ledger invoices on the system, on a daily basis
- For stock items - Accounts Payable Clerk must insure that the invoice matches the goods that were received into stock. If this is not the same Account payable Clerk must reconcile with relevant personnel so that our Stock Matches.
- Ensuring the correct VAT & Nominal Code is used for each Invoice that is entered on the purchase ledger.
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger statements against what we have on our system and request of any copies invoices that are missing.
- Preparation of payment run for Purchase Ledger & Entering of same on the purchase ledger
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Filing of Purchase Invoices.
- Expenses of Sales Staff i.e. credit card, flights, motor requirements & any daily expenses that arise
- Nominal Ledger Analysis when requested
- Daily distribution of Post
- Bank Reconciliation
- Swift payments
- Monthly Expenses
- Ordering Stationery that is required
- Renewing Supplier contracts that need to be done yearly
- Checking & Posting Invoices daily
- Account Payable Clerk will assist Credit Controller where necessary
- Any other duties as requested by Financial Controller.
- Assisting with customer service and administration through out the office as and when required on a daily basis.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Accounting position
- Accounting qualification an advantage (but not essential)
- Administration or Customer Service experience desirable
Salary between €28-30k DOE
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.