Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Accounts Payable to join a very well-established organisation.
This opportunity would suit someone who has a minimum of 2 years of experience in a high-volume and fast paced Accounts Payable environment. This person should be comfortable processing high value invoices and building relationships with internal and external contacts. Experience working with ERP systems such as SAP would be desirable.
Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, such as purchase orders, invoices, and statements. Paying vendors by scheduling payment runs and ensuring vendor accounts are up to date.
- Generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Capturing invoices received on the system
- Matching to PO's and FO's
- Attaching soft copies to invoices on the system
- Dealing with queries and resolving issues
- Assisting with continuous improvement projects across finance/payable;
- Liaising internally and externally, ability to manage key relationships.
- Checking vendor statements
- Executing payment runs
- Creating PO's for finance expenses
- Creating PO's for haulier costs to be recharged
- Verifying employee expenses
- Creating new vendors in accordance with procedures
- Monitoring the GR/IR account
- Monitoring PO's
- Some Accounts receivable tasks to include:
- Generating finance and recharge invoices for customers
- Posting & allocating customer receipts
- Clearing SAP incoming and outgoing bank accounts
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Weekly treasury reports for group
- Petty Cash
You must have access to your own transport and also be a fully Licenced driver.