Accounts Payable Administrator
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator for our Public Sector client. This role can be based in either their Dublin City Centre or Monaghan Office. This role will be a initially a contract role up until December 2020.
- Logging of supplier Invoices / credit notes
- Following up with approvers to ensure compliance with 15 day prompt payment regulation
- Investigate and seek clarification of variances between purchase orders and invoices
- Processing of weekly supplier payment run
- Prepare and process the professional service withholding tax deductions
- Completion of weekly prompt payment report
- Ensure signed contracts on file for specific suppliers/roles before processing payments.
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier statements
- Day to day administration tasks e.g. creating suppliers, supplier maintenance, filing, following up on delivery dockets, issuing F45 forms etc…
- Assist in the development of monthly management reports.
- Any other duties within the general requirement of the role which may be required from time to time
- Relevant third level qualification.
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of working within a framework of confidentially
- Proficient in use of integrated financial accounting systems e.g. Sun System
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
- Knowledge of CRM, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Government Accounting Regulations
- Understanding of the Irish language
- Excellent salary on offer €36,882
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Can be located in Dublin City Centre or Monaghan
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.