Staffline Ireland are working with this leading logistics service to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator to operate from their Belfast office.
Reporting to: Financial Controller
The role will have a focus on the Accounts Payable function, but other financial and administrative responsibilites will be required.
- Accounts Payable - posting and matching of supplier invoices received
- Liaising with vendors/suppliers in regards to invoice and payment queries,
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner;
- Setting up and processing supplier payment runs;
- Processing receipt of goods and matching with Purchase Orders;
- Processing of company credit cards;
- Supplier statement reconciliations;
- Month end close duties;
- Build strong relationships within the Finance team and provide colleagues with support in delivering results.
- Provide reports to the CFO, Group Financial Controller and Commercial Accountant where required;
- Proven numeracy and literacy skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word;
- A successful track record of excellent organisational, analytical, prioritisation and problem solving skills, e.g. able to establish a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time, to manage competing priorities, and work proactively toward solutions.
- Ability to develop and build good working relationships with our customers to ensure the smooth running of our accounts function
- Ability to work well with colleagues as part of a multi discipline finance team;
- Have an excellent and professional communication style and the ability to deal with a range of audiences
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to OR call on .
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care