Accounts Payable Analyst (Dutch Speaking)
- Validate and process external vendor invoices and expense report reimbursements in SAP
- Facilitate invoice authorization/approval using Firm systems
- Facilitate electronic and manual (check) payments to vendors within SAP and coordinate bank payment releases with In-Market Business Partners
- Facilitate P.O. exceptions process and coordinate resolution with the Global Procurement Team
- Conduct a periodic review of the invoices blocked for payment and facilitate their release according to agreed payment terms
- Participate in the Accounts Payable end-to-end process to ensure timely and accurate vendor payments in-line with agreed payment terms and within the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Perform monthly review and reconciliation of Advances, Deposits and Accounts Payable accounts
- Prepare and generate reports as necessary
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and clients (Q2C, R2R, In-Market Finance staff, etc.) to resolve incidents and ensure business requirements are being met
- Provide feedback on any observed opportunities for improvement to Supervisors throughout the entire AP process
- Any other tasks that may be deemed necessary to fulfil our commitment with the client
- Graduate of any business-related course preferably Accounting or Finance
- Significant relevant work experience in finance and/or accounting
- Experience in handling accounts payable /accounting for a Process Outsourcing Firm or a Shared Service Center, a significant advantage
- SAP experience an advantage
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)Verbal and written proficiency in English and Dutch
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Team player attitude
- High attention to detail and has keen organizational skills
- Ability to make effective, accurate decisions and judgment calls
- Effective time and task management essential to meet deadline
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Private medical insurance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.