Accounts Payable | Co. Meath | Permanent |
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE | PERMANENT | CO. MEATH |
Our client based in Co. Meath is a successful manufacturing company who provide their services to a variety of industries throughout Ireland and the UK. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work remotely initially.
The main purpose of this role is to effectively manage the accounts payable process. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate processing inter-company accounts.
- Management of accounting system, billing system and manual filing system
- Management of the Accounts Payable Function in the business which includes expense processing, bank lodgements, processing credit notes and credit card management
- Managing Suppliers ensuring timely payments are made to meet terms
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- General administration duties in the finance department
- Processing accruals, pre-payments including inter-company accounts
- Oversee ISO procedures for the AP department
- At least 1 -2 years similar experience in an accounts payable/ finance admin role essential
- Experience with Sage a distinct advantage or other finance systems
- Proficiency in MS Office and good technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
- The business is fully operational and has implemented comprehensive plans to keep their team healthy and safe during this time. When restrictions allow the safe return of the team to be based in the office, own transport is essential as the region is not currently served by public transport.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.