Accounts Payable Executive - Dublin 4
Accounts Payable Executive - Energy Sector
At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
As Accounts Payable Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness and timely processing of all related transactions in the accounts payable section in accordance with company procedures
- Be responsible for the Monthly Control Account reconciliations and on-going supplier reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving old creditor balances to ensure that all creditor balances remain within agreed credit terms.
- Invoice processing and data entry
- Ensure invoices are inputted accurately for GL, VAT and cost centre reporting
- Actively identify new opportunities for improving existing processes and procedures
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- A proven ability working to tight deadlines and delivering results.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, and understand and manage internal and external customers
- High numeracy skills and an analytical approach to work
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €32,000 - €35,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.