Accounts Payable Executive - €35K
Accounts Payable Executive - Permanent Role - Immediate Start Available - €35k - Convenient Dublin 12 location
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Payable Executive to join the busy accounts function of a growing and dynamic company based in Dublin 12.
Do you have 2-3 years accounts payable experience? Are you seeking a role where you will have ownership, autonomy and the chance to build on your experience with a growing company? Then we have the job for you!
Working as an integral part of a medium sized business in the manufacturing sector, the successful candidate will have exposure to a variety of activities which will compliment career progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing supplier accounts, reconciliations and prompt payment in line with agreed monthly timelines
- Code and input purchase invoices on the accounts system
- Processing and filing supplier invoices for timely payment within agreed credit terms with each supplier
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to invoices
- Dealing with suppliers daily in relation to queries raised on supplier invoices
- Following up with suppliers on any issues that arise (Invoices, credit notes, etc)
- Raising payments - Preparation of online and cheque payments for authorisation
- Manage petty cash float
- Support Financial Controller with HR administration
- Support and cover holiday periods in accounting team as required
- Support ongoing financial projects as required
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proactive, practical and flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise tasks and use discretion to multitask accordingly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to strict reporting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of MS Excel and by nature be methodical and organised
To apply for this permanent position please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Don't delay! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.