Accounts Payable - Immediate Start
Our client, a leading essential business is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a well established company that is thriving in the current market offering a great working environment onsite and fully compliant with COVID 19 regulations.
This is a Contract position based in Dublin 12 and an immediate start for the right applicant.
Main Duties required for this role
- Processing high volume and high value invoices in accordance with set standards and timeline
- Responsible for Head Office Petty Cash movements and reconciliation
- Process the monthly expenses for the Company
- Dealing with supplier and branch queries on a daily basis
- Support in the Monthly pay run
- Daily/weekly and monthly reporting/EDI Files and reconciliation
- Bank downloads, allocation of monies/copy invoices & statements
- Ad hoc Projects, Flexibility Cross Function
- Assisting team members to effectively resolve escalated queries and exceptional issues
Skills & experience required
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role a must
- SAP Experience Preferable
- Creditor reconciliations
- Posting Cash receipts
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent Salary up to 30K
- The opportunity to work with a company that rewards and appreciates team players
- 6 Month contact with a view to permanency
Interviewing immediately. Please note interviews will take place via Phone/Zoom but the role will be based on-site with the client. Please send me your CV today or contact Kaley Madden on firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE - please do not apply if you do not have the skills & experience required. These applications will not be entertained.