Accounts Payable | Permanent | Swords |
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE | PERMANENT | SWORDS |
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant for our client a leading business based in Swords. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced professional to join an established team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to effectively manage the accounts payable process. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate account reconciliations.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of accounting system, billing system and manual filing system
- Management of the Accounts Payable Function in the business
- Managing Suppliers ensuring timely payments are made to meet terms
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- General administration duties in the finance and sales departments
- At least 3 years similar experience in an accounts payable/ finance admin role essential
- Experience with SAP a distinct advantage or other finance systems
- Proficiency in MS Office and good technical ability with advanced excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.