Accounts Payable / Payroll Clerk
Staffline Ireland are working with this leading manufacturing company to recruit an Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk to operate from their Lisburn office.
The Accounts Payable / Payroll Clerk will support the Finance Director, the Finance department and the wider company through the accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices, credit notes, and preparation of fortnightly payroll.
- Processing supplier invoices, matching to goods receipts, seeking approval if necessary and posting to ERP system
- Uploading posted purchase documents to document management
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers and purchasing department to resolve invoice queries
- Providing information on transaction history to managers as required
- Reconciling company credit card transactions
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing fortnightly payroll
- Sending weekly timesheets to agencies
- Posting payroll journals to ERP system
- Preparing holiday and payroll accruals
- Managing payments of summary deductions to appropriate authorities
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Previous payroll experience
- Previous experience of using Dynamics NAV / 365 and Sage Payrol
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care