- Ensure all cash received into the business, including Pay As You Go transactions, DD's, card payments, cheques & cash are processed accurately on a daily basis and within agreed timescales.
- Work to resolve colleague's and customer's queries in a timely and professional manner to prevent issues arising or complaints being received.
- Process customer refunds via cheque, BACS and voucher within compliance related timescales.
- Support the setup, amendment and cancellation of Direct Debits within BACS regulation guidelines.
- Support the entire AR function in processing all transactions, including completing various weekly and monthly account reconciliations, actioning reports and providing excellent customer service.
- Experience working in similar customer accounts or financial environment using MS Office suite and strong excel skills.
- Strong numerical skills with good attention to detail; can provide accurate work.
- Experience of being an effective team player with good communication skills.
- A hands-on flexible approach with the ability to multitask, prioritise your workload and work on your own initiative.
- A willingness to resolve issues and ability to interact with colleagues and customers well to help resolve customer enquiries as quickly as possible.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your Cv, or contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast office for more information.