Accounts Receivable Analyst
Base Location: Belfast
Pay Rate: £13-£15.60 (Depending on Experience) per hour PAYE
Working Pattern: Currently hybrid working.
To provide cash and control account reconciliation analysis and support to the Accounts Receivable, Collections and Prepayment teams in delivering appropriate processes and reports in a robust control environment, enabling the business to achieve its objectives in an effective and disciplined manner. To support preparation for transition and migration to new CRM.
- Assist AR with ongoing reconciliations of suspense/cash files/bank and streamline queries identified through bank recs to ensure stronger control within the area.
- Responsibility to ensure processing activity matches system output
- Requirement to investigate anomalies with Bank vs HiAffinity CRM system
- Quantum/PayPoint/Internet Banking - ensure that cash receipts on system match bank
- Set up robust processes to ensure control rhythm is embedded in teams
- Monthly reconciliation of other relevant balance sheet control accounts
- Review controls and governance and ensure best practice and compliance across all operational workstreams. Identify any risks and report issues to management
- Support operations teams in transition to new billing system, completing reconciliations where required and developing processes and plans to support data migration
- Assist and engage with finance on requirements for next price control (from operations side)
- Support ongoing management information reporting
Skills & Qualifications
- Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of financial control, particularly with respect to Accounts Receivable and Collections functions
- Attention to detail with a tenacity to investigate variances fully
- Advanced excel skills is essential, with ability to manage and interrogate large volumes of data
- Experience of creating and posting financial transactions
- Strong Presentation skills with the ability to succinctly report management information
- Experience in reconciliation of data and investigation of reconciling items
- Experience in Microsoft Office
To be considered please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org