Accounts Receivable, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Temporary Accounts Receivable for their client, a local Belfast School. Full Training will be provided.
Immediate Start until June 2022. £18,500 per annum, full-time.
- Preparation, issuing and recording of accounts receivable for fees via school's financial management system.
- Posting of rece3ipts from cash, cheque, credit transfer, standing orders for fees and other income.
- Preparation, collection and posting of fees by direct debit.
- Reconciliation of the computerised fees and other income ledgers.
- Analysis of Debtors Ledger.
- Carrying of credit control on all accounts receivable.
- Compilation of bank lodgements and taking to bank.
- Provide cover of general administration work during holidays and absences.
- GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent AND experience working in an office environment OR at least 2 A-Levels in any subject and no relevant experience.
Please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL