|Salary||€35000 - €40000 per annum + see below for more info|
|Published||11 days ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE | FINGLAS | PERMANENT |
We are currently working with our client based in Finglas, who is searching for an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role is a hands-on position who will be responsible for the duties within general account coordination for Accounts Receivable and along with some Credit Control duties. This opportunity is a fully office-based role with office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and opportunities for career progression and hybrid working model are on offer based on business requirements.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner whilst handling queries
- Daily duties include Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and approving orders on internal processing system
- Reconciliation of Debtor Accounts
- Assisting with other Accounts Departments with Ad Hoc duties and projects
- Approve new Account set up and doing relevant checks
- Manual Invoicing & uploading to various portals as per our customer's requirements
- Responsible for managing ledgers and reconciling accounts
- Perform and assist in month-end closing procedures including AR reconciliation
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel and experience using accounting systems
- Minimum two years' experience in an Account Support role completing AR and Credit Control
- Part-Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA desirable
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working Model
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.