ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE | SANTRY | PERMANENT|
Our client, located in Santry, is searching for an experienced Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent contract.
The new team member will be responsible for all aspects of the Debtor Division in Accounts. You will have previous experience with Accounts Receivable and are used to a very high volume of transactions and queries. Due to the company's high standards of servicing clients, the new team member will be comfortable in working in a high pace environment and working off numerous internal computer systems and have an ability to complete a high - volume reconciliations and working to tight deadlines.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner whilst handling queries
- Daily duties include Invoicing, Credit Control and approving orders on internal processing system
- Reconciliation of Debtor Accounts
- Assisting with other Accounts Departments with Ad Hoc duties and projects
- Approve new Account set up and doing relevant checks
- Manual Invoicing & uploading to various portals as per our customer's requirements
- Credit Note postings
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an Accounts Receivable role within a busy environment
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 is desirable
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.