Accounts Receivable Shared Service
Accounts Receivable Shared Service Support Officer (Band 3)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Omagh, serving local residents.
- Process customer and third party transactions in accordance with Shared Services policies and procedures while adhering to defined timescales.
- Performance of debt collection activities in accordance with Shared Services policies and procedure while adhering to defined timescales and targets.
- Monitor customer and suspense accounts to ensure the debtors ledger is an accurate reflection of outstanding debt.
- Assist in the resolution of escalated issues coming from the Income Shared Services Centre.
- Review income reports to identify discrepancies and variances in employee pay, ensuring correction prior to income processing.
- Communicate system related issues to Income Team Leader.
- Process and audit transactions and data entry, ensuring that the FPL system is adequately maintained to ensure accurate income processing.
- Provide administration support to Income Shared Service Centre by ensuring that income operations are maintained in an effective up to date and accurate manner.
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per week
- A minimum of five GSCE's to include English Language and Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification
- GCSE English and GCSE Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy or higher qualification
- 2 A Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
- One year's relevant experience
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.