PART TIME OFFICE/ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR| DUBLIN AIRPORT | PERMANENT
Our client based as Dublin Airport is searching for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team on a Permanent Part Time basis. The ideal new team member is someone who has previous experience dealing with accounts and admin duties within an office environment. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a busy office where the business is flexible of working days of week and hours for this part time opportunity.
The new team member will be responsible for the duties within general account coordination. Reporting to the Office Manager, the role is a hands-on position responsible for processing and coordinating invoices on internal systems.
- Maintenance of data on internal systems by matching Purchase Order Numbers and Invoices
- Scanning files and updating spreadsheets
- Other ad hoc accounts and office duties
- Reconciling supplier statements monthly and assisting with month end accounts procedures
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Minimum two years' experience in a numerically focused office role
ON OFFER |
- Access to Employee support services
- Flexible working hours| 3 Full days or 5 Part Time
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holidays pa (pro- rata)
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.