Accounts Supervisor, Lisburn
In partnership with our Client based in Lisburn, we are recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor for an immediate start
Contract : Temporary
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Hours of Work:
Mon - Thurs 10am - 5pm
Fri 9.30am - 4pm
About the role:
The successful applicant will assist with a variety of the financial aspects of the business, from sales ledger invoicing and credit control to maintaining stock records.
This role will also include assisting the Technical Manager in the maintenance, development and auditing of the Quality Management System. Working in both areas, this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in an established organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Processing Sales Invoices
- Maintaining Debtors List and credit control
- Maintaining stock records for goods inwards
- Maintaining records for Quality Management System
- Assisting with internal quality audits
- You must have demonstrable experience in an accounts based role with accounts administration such as sales ledger experience.
- Experience with ISO9001 and BRC Issue 5 Standards would be ideal but not essential.
- Also, experience with using Pegasus Opera accounts system would be an advantage but not essential.
Please apply if you meet the criteria
For further information please call Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585