Staffline Recruitment currently seeking an Accounts Technician to join our clients finance team based in Co. Cavan. The successful candidate will be a key member of the finance team reporting into the commercial controller.
- Measure and understand Production KPI'S
- Attend Daily Production Meetings as required
- Run ERP general queries and tasks
- Production System support and review
- Standard Costing / Variance Analysis
- Margin analysis + control
- Update Financial Reporting System data
- Post Weekly Accounts Journals
- Weekly Accruals Reconciliation
- Monthly Accounts Reconciliation
- Projects data input and review
- Payroll and AP cover
- Department of Agriculture Report and Reconciliations
- CSO Reporting
- Ad-hoc as required
Behave in a manner that supports and demonstrates Company values, Challenge, Sense of Urgency & Openess.
- Experience in ERP systems
- Excellent numerical accuracy and eye for detail and spotting errors
- Excellent problem solving solving skills
- Excellent problem solving strict deadlines.
- A.T.I. qualification an advantage
- Excellent IT skills especially MS Excel
- Promotes confidence and positive attitude through honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with others at all levels to develop mutually beneficial outcomes. Uses diplomacy, tact, and interpersonal skills to support others.
- Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts in a manner that will constructively persuade, convince, and influence others.
- Demonstrates effective use of listening and questioning skills while displaying openness to other people's ideas and thoughts.
- The ability to make informed, effective, and timely decisions in a manner that is collaborative and inclusive of internal and external customer needs.
- Communicates ideas and information in an engaging manner.
- Works co-operatively with others and builds relationships within and outside of the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbally with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Logical and methodical thinker.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of food manufacturing
- Flexible and resilient approach and keen to learn.
- Demonstrates Integrity, Trust and Accountability