Ensuring that the required level of clerical and administrative support is provided where required.
To provide information and assistance such that all deadlines are met
General office duties such as Word processing/completing spreadsheets/completing Graphs/Filing/Photocopying/directing visitors/updating notice boards/updating screens.
Handling telephone enquiries and passing messages on to the relevant staff member.
Assisting the team as and when required.
Assisting with weekly and monthly accruals.
Checking and reconciling invoices
Completing and sending reports for the site
Operation of Main Weighbridge and relevant duties around Raw Material Intakes
To provide support to any department as and when required
Site Support Manager
Feed Planning Manager
Assisting with site training as and when required.
Support with Operational Excellence and the 5S Scheme.
Assisting the team in various health and safety projects and requirements.
Assisting the team in various environmental projects and requirements.
Assisting with Audit preparation and completion.
Assisting the team in various customer requirements.
Assisting with the upkeep of documentation
Attending meetings and training and taking minutes as and when required.
To provide lunch and holiday cover where required.
Any other duties as and when required.
Whilst the administrator will be dedicated to consistent operations on a day-to-day basis, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to work in any area to suit the needs of the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Essential Desirable
* Excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills;
* Previous Database experience;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Administration experience;
* Ability to communicate with internal and external customers and suppliers;
* Positive attitude towards work and other people;
* Organisational skills;
* Attention to detail.
* Good level of written and spoken English.
* Educated to secondary school level
* Ability to interpret data
* Experience working within the agriculture sector;
* Experience working in an office environment;
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take reasonable care the Health and Safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your actions.
* Work in a safe manner and observe the Company Health and Safety Rules and Procedures.
* Use the protective clothing and equipment provided.
* Report to your Line Manager any incidents that have led to or could have led to injury or an accident or have affected the environment.
* Report all injuries promptly that occur to your self at work and obtain the necessary first aid treatment.
Date written: 26/05/11 Authorised Version Reference: AG/F/AA
Last Updated: 18/01/23 Page 3 of 3 Issue #: 5
Last printed 18/01/2023 09:47 - Printed copy valid for one week after print date
* Cooperate with Managers and other personnel of the Company to achieve a healthy and safe workplace environment.
* Help in the investigation of accidents in order to prevent recurrence.
* Observe the Company personal hygiene requirements.
* Set an example of safe, correct behaviour, particularly to new entrants and young persons.
* Report any hazard / defect you may observe promptly to your immediate line manager.
* Report any shortcomings in systems of work or procedures to your line manager.
* Not to interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health, safety and welfare or yourselves or your work colleagues.
* To comply with safe systems of work at all times
* To advise managers when not trained for tasks you are being asked to carry out.
* Any employee breaching employee health and safety responsibilities will be liable for investigation which may result in disciplinary action in accordance with the Company's disciplinary policy.