12 weeks temporary contract
- Provide a professional administration service for the Association.
- Carry out general admin duties including taking and relaying messages as appropriate as and when required.
- Dealing with general operations enquiries and referring to others as appropriate.
- Assist with the organisation and logistical arrangements for meetings to include room bookings and hospitality.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support, carrying out defined tasks and projects as required to include word-processing documents, data input using in-house databases/programmes, spreadsheets, all aspects of communication with tenants, colleagues and suppliers (including face to face and telephone), photocopying, scanning etc.
- Assist with the maintenance of central, specialised and other records and document management systems, including computerised and financial systems.
- On a day to day basis, ensure that documentation and other records are properly filed in a timely manner and readily retrievable.
- Update computerised records, data input, providing reports and performance statistics, as required.
- Assist colleagues with archiving of files, arrange appropriate form of storage and transportation as requested.
- Min 4 GCSE'S
- 1 years experience in admin support
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Good organisation and computer skills
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org