Hours of work are 37 per week. Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
To provide a high level of administrative and facilities support to the Support Services departments,Business Planning, Human Resources and Facilities ensuring high standards of customer service are provided to the business. This is a varied role spread across three teams and includes both administrative duties as well as practical 'hands-on' tasks within our facilities function.
- Carry out all necessary payroll administration on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Facilitate the security clearance process to ensure all relevant staff have the required security clearance.
- Support the HR team in booking, recording and management of training and development.
- Preparation of induction packs for new starts, along with the collation and processing of paperwork for all new employees, including carrying out reference checks.
- Responsible for the organisation of the START Induction for all new employees.
- Assist with Facilities functions - on a stand in basis if required - by way of:
- Administration of internal and external post;
- Monitor and maintain office stationery requirements;
- Provision of Reception cover (when required)
- Assist in providing direction to Contractors on site - if required
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com