|Salary||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Published||12 days ago|
|Contact email||Kerry Hassett|
The new postholder will ensure that administration duties assigned to meet key SGN Natural Gas business objectives are executed in a professional and reliable manner, whilst taking responsibility for effectively completing tasks to a high standard in accordance with set timescales. Other key responsibilities, in line with guidelines and procedures, include:
- Specific scheme administration which will involve liaising with third-party organisations to ensure all paperwork, spreadsheets, submissions etc are accurate and submitted on time.
- Operating office systems, processing documents, maintaining accurate records and accessing information in support of SGN Natural Gas' activities.
- Resolving enquiries from both internal and external parties, whether written, face to face or over the phone.
- Compiling and providing routine information using computer systems as necessary for management use.
- Supporting departmental activities by carrying out clerical duties.
Assisting the delivery of new staff training, ensuring consistency and compliance with standard processes.
What you'll need
- You will have an appropriate qualification - Maths and English equivalent to GCSEs/O Level/ Standard grade with a high standard of key board skills. Competent in the use of all standard Microsoft and other desktop packages
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Good communication skills - able to communicate effectively and politely, both verbally and in writing, with employees, managers and customers within and outside the Company and are always committed to providing excellent levels of customer service.
- You will have an eye for detail when checking internal and external spreadsheets, proofing documents and in your general day to day activities within your administration role.
We believe a career with us is more than just a job. That's why we've created a bespoke benefits package to support your financial, mental, and physical wellbeing both inside and outside of work, empowering every single person to achieve professional success.
We're a family-friendly employer with progressive policies to help you balance work and family life.
Competitive salary and company benefits, including retail & leisure discounts, HolidayPlus & Cycle2work schemes, gym & mobile discounts, a pension scheme and more.
Diverse and inclusive culture within an innovative workspace.