Temporary Admin Assistant required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park - Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 4 months pending weekly review
- To ensure administration service provided is responsive and of a consistently high quality. This includes the effective and timely planning, organising and booking of all elements associated with the role
- To ensure that existing and new computerised/manual training activity recording systems are maintained and updated in a timely manner
- Provide statistical and other reports
- Ensure the maintenance of current administration and filing systems and to contribute to improvements or additions
- To organise and service meetings
- To ensure that Microsoft Office applications are used effectively to prepare, produce and present documentation, presentations and reports of a consistently high quality
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail and ensure the efficient and prompt processing of correspondence
- Ensure "brought forward" system is in place which will identify target dates for specific pieces work
- Deal with telephone enquiries in a professional manner, and to liaise and communicate with colleagues or outside organisations/agencies
- To ensure all statutory regulations and policies/procedures are adhered to at all times
- To take part in development programmes and undertake further training if required
- 5 GCSE's Grades A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualification
- One years recent experience in an administrative/secretarial position
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- OCR/RSA Stage II Word Processing (Parts I & II)
- OCR/RSA Stage I Audio Typing
- Ability to minute take
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
The deadline for applications is Friday 13th November.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.