Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator to support their growing finance Department. The position will be based at the client's Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim, due to this being a remote location you must have access to your own travel as public transport is not an option to make it here. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in working within Human Resources and looking to develop their career within a successful company.
Your main duties will include:
- To complete Finance administration tasks relating to the global offices.
- To get purchase orders and payments approved for relevant offices.
- To pay suppliers/staff expenses with the global offices.
- To help in the day to day operations of the Randox Global offices on a daily basis including liaising with International office staff.
- To work with the offices to reduce debt.
- To assist the Finance officers in the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
- The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone etiquette and manner
- Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
- The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of SAP
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
If you are interested in this role please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.
Job Type- Full time, Temporary