Admin roles - Starting in January - Working from home
Roles starting in January
Band 2/3/4 Administrators
Training in Armagh then fully working from home
3 Month contracts
The Client: Local Public body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
- Arrange and provide administrative support for the team
- Make calls and take messages relating to work
Hours of work: 37.5 hours, Monday- Friday, 9.00am- 5.00pm ------ Working from home after completing training in Armagh.
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (Grades A-C)
- Band 2 - Excellent customer service experience
- Band 3 - 1 years admin experience in an office setting
- Band 4 - 2+ years admin experience in an office setting
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word.
- Effective communications skills
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet strict deadlines
** Candidates must have use of own laptop to fulfill needs of the role
In Return: Rate of pay :
Band 2: £9.21 per hour
Band 3: £10.09 per hour
Band 4: £11.20 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.