Band 3 Admin Assistant
Lisburn Primary and Community Care Centre
The Client: Local Public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
- General office duties such as photocopying/faxing/ scanning.
- Supervising staff and allocate work as appropriate.
- Order stationery.
- To participate in the Trust's Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week - 9am 5pm
- 4 GCSEs at Grade A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years relevant administrative / clerical experience
- 2 years relevant administrative/clerical experience
- Rates of pay £11.11 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.