Belfast City Centre
Mon - Fri 9-5pm
Temporary 3 months with strong possibility of extension
The successful candidate will be working in a small, dynamic team with responsibility for providing administrative support
- Engaging with colleagues and third party companies to distribute incoming communications such as post / e-mails, and process incoming payments / invoices
- Providing administrative support to relationship managers, including sourcing and distribution of various reports / alerts to relevant team members across the department
- Maintaining the departments Business Continuity Plan and providing quality assurance assessments.
- Delivering high levels of professionalism and a strong customer conduct culture
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory standards at all times
- Administrative experience and a robust knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is an essential requirement for this role.
- As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the professional and technical competencies
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com