Admin Support, Part-Time, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Temporary Administrative Support role on behalf of a Belfast based manufacturing company.
Duration: 3 months
Hours of Work: 20 hours/week, flexible on days
To provide a support role to the Service Centre Manager, coordinating various SAP requirements from the initial job entry to invoicing. The position will be supporting the Service Centre for purchasing requirements. The role would also include day to day admin responsibility.
- Ensure all orders are correctly entered into the SAP system once received and all information is updated daily.
- Provide support to the Service Manager as required.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Administer the ordering and distribution of stationery needs.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as required to support the service centre.
- Carry out all work practices in line with company's H&S policy.
- Remain complaint with all company policies and procedures.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Strong admin skills and experience.
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience of using SAP.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format. BELSL