Admin Team Supervisor
Admin Team Supervisor
Staffline Ireland are currently seeking an Admin Team Supervisor for our client, one of the UK's largest natural gas distribution companies. This role is based in Lurgan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead contact/scheme administrator for Northern Ireland Sustainable Energy Programme (NISEP).
- Liaising with Energy Saving Trust (EST) and NISEP contractor as well as other third party organisations.
- Overseeing the Admintration Team in the effective day to day running of the office and deputising for Administration Team Manager.
- Assist in training of new administration staff where appropriate to ensure consistency of approach and compliance with standard processes and procedures
- Operate office systems, process documents, maintain accurate records and access information in support of company activities.
- Planning and prioritising admin team workload to ensure admin team functions efficiently
- Provide administrative support and assistance in providing an efficient and effective service to contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
- Ensure the effective recording of enquiries from both internal and external parties, and present strategic data on enquiries to HoBD.
- Assist in supporting departmental activities by carrying out clerical duties, such as arranging travel and meetings, receiving and collating information and processing documents and correspondence in line with guidelines and procedures.
- You will have an appropriate qualification in Maths and English equivalent to GCSE level and at least one years' experience working within a supervisory capacity as part of a busy administration team.
- Knowledge of government grant programmes with preference for the job holder to have operational experience in this sector.
- Experience of working with third party contractors.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Good communication skills - able to communicate effectively and politely, both verbally and in writing, with employees, managers and customers within and outside the Company and are committed to providing excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- You will have an eye for detail when checking internal and external spreadsheets, proofing documents and in your general day to day activities within your administration role.
- A great opportunity to join one of the largest gas distribution companies in the UK.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including retailer's discount, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice car scheme.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to KERRY HASSETT at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to a wide range of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.