Administrator - Manufacturing
An excellent opportunity for an experience Administrator to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Greater Belfast area. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your main duties will include:
- Receiving and processing customer orders via email and fax and confirming details with customer
- Creating customer orders via the Order Processing System & Sage 1000 to generate a despatch note.
- Setting up of new customer details on sage 1000 account software & SOP system.
- Maintain/update customer record files and folders.
- Providing first class administration & sales support to customers requiring assistance via email and telephone.
- Answering queries, solving problems and dealing with any complaints at first point of contact.
- Liaising with couriers to manage ETAs, PODs, claims and prices for deliveries/collections.
- Use of CRM system to record customer interactions.
- 2 Years experience in a similar position
- Previous experience using SAGE/ Accounting/ Order Processing Software, CRM Systems (Desirable)
- Competent with use of Microsoft Office
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care