Temporary Admin Assistant required to work for Northern Ireland Ambulance Service.
Rate of Pay: 9.21-10.09
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The successful candidate would be based at Ambulance Service HQ, under the remit of the Finance and ICT Directorate, Information Department. The working environment processing highly personal and sensitive nature and a duty of confidentiality is required at all times. The successful candidate will be directly supervised at all times.
- Data cleaning of clinical records;
- Opening manual clinical records, removing duplicates and recording information in excel spreadsheets and associated databases (over 16,000 records received during a 4 week period);
- Scanning of clinical records;
- Accessing and sourcing clinical records using bespoke software and use of query software
- General admin duties including filing, post opening, inputting into databases, receiving telephone call
- Other admin duties as required
- To assist the Organisation in the fulfilment of its statutory duty under Section 75 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998, to promote equality of opportunity and good relations, and also Human Rights Act 1998 and the Disability Discrimination Order 2007.
- To support the Organisation in meeting its obligations under Risk Management by adhering to the controls assurance standards identified in the Risk register.
- All duties must be carried out in compliance with Health and Safety Policy and statutory regulations
- Word processing skills, RSA 2 preferable but not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Minimum of one year administrative experience
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone systems
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
Organisational skills · IT skills including data input · Well-developed written and oral communication skills · Ability to work within a team · Flexibility in start/finish times to meet service requirements · Numeracy/literacy skills · Client focused and ability to use initiative
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Coragh McCashin firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.