Our Client: Based in Newry our client supplies central management expertise and specialists, planning, accounting, contracting, HR, etc.
- Provide high quality routine administrative support ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures including the maintenance of all files and correspondence as necessary.
- Plan and Manage meetings including minute taking and creation, circulation and follow up of an actions log.
- Schedule and update calendar for staff to include prioritisation and communication.
- To act as the first point of contact in respect of telephone enquiries in relation to our client and Federation Business.
- Support senior staff with the preparation of reports, documents and proposals ensuring grammar and formatting as per agreed templates.
- Maintain communication with all operations managers to support a cohesive and consistent approach.
- Ensure Access NI records are maintained and up to date.
- Undertake all administrative activities in relation to recruitment to include advertising, scheduling and communications.
- Maintaining annual leave database for staff.
- Maintain corporate and business plan KPI analysis for relevant Federations to include information gathering and preparation of reports for review.
- Maintain a database to ensure policy/procedure reviews are undertaken in a timely and consistent manner.
- Maintain Risk Registers.
- Maintain reporting templates ensuring version control.
- Support the Operations Manager in the developing and updating of all relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to Data Protection policy in undertaking duties.
- Support the client in ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for both paper and electronic records in compliance with the requirements under DPA (2018) and GDPR.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.