The new postholder will ensure that administration duties assigned to meet key business objectives are executed in a professional and reliable manner, whilst taking responsibility for effectively completing tasks to a high standard in accordance with set timescales. Other key responsibilities include:
* Specific scheme administration including our NISEP programme which will ensure all paperwork, spreadsheets, submissions etc are accurate and submitted on time.
* Operate office systems, process documents, maintain accurate records and access information in support of SGN Natural Gas' activities.
* Provide administrative support and assistance in providing an efficient and effective service to contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
* Resolve enquiries from both internal and external parties, providing a written, face to face or telephone response as appropriate. Compile and provide routine information using computer systems as necessary in accordance with relevant procedures and guidelines, in order to provide management with the information they need to effectively make decisions
* Assist in supporting departmental activities by carrying out clerical duties, such as arranging travel and meetings, receiving and collating information and processing documents and correspondence in line with guidelines and procedures.
* Assist in the delivery of training of new staff where appropriate to ensure consistency of approach and compliance with standard processes and procedures.
* Work within and promote the philosophy of safe team working and development across all SGN Natural Gas' activities to achieve business objectives and continuously improve performance
* You will have an appropriate qualification - Maths and English equivalent to GCSEs/O Level/ Standard grade with a high standard of key board skills. Competent in the use of all standard Microsoft and other desktop packages
* Capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach.
* Good communication skills - able to communicate effectively and politely, both verbally and in writing, with employees, managers and customers within and outside the Company and are always committed to providing excellent levels of customer service.
* You will have an eye for detail when checking internal and external spreadsheets, proofing documents and in your general day to day activities within your administration role. SGN Natural Gas is an equal opportunity employer committed to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive Culture. PORSL