Administration Assistant (Lisburn)
37.5 hrs per week - Full time
Monday to Friday 9-5
Our client is a certification body established by the Northern Ireland Agri-food industry as a non-profit making service provider to the industry.
Our client has an exciting opening within their administration department on a full time basis (2 days work from home out of 5 - due to covid-19)
Duties and responsibilities
- Input data on scheme databases (Microsoft Access and Dynamics) and generate letters to scheme participants
- Process data received by text message, WhatsApp and email on a daily basis for scheme members
- Receiving, recording and filing of documentary evidence, in preparation for evidence review by a member of the technical team
- Dealing with producer enquiries
- Maintenance of our clients filing system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence from/to scheme participants
- Providing additional clerical support to Certification Officers/Assistants
- Any other duties as may be reasonably directed from time to time
- Experience of Microsoft packages
Minimum of 5 GCSE'S GRADE A-C
Computer savvy - Intermediate knowledge of microsoft packages and email.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.