Administration Assistant/ PA
Administration Assistant/ PA - €35K - D12
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are inviting applications for an Executive Assistant role based in South Dublin. Our client, a reputable organisation is currently seeking an experienced administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support to the managing director and officer manager.
- Liaising very closely with the office manager and managing director etc
- Managing diaries, travel arrangements, meetings, schedules, and events
- Organising the set-up of on-site and off-site meetings
- Co-ordinating with external stakeholders and key clients
- File management, processing expenses, and editing/formatting documents
- Three years of administration experience.
- Proficient in MS Packages.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and own initiative.
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Results Driven.
- High level of organisational skills.
- High level of flexibility & adaptability.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.