£20,470 per annum - rising to £22,500 in April 2023
37.5 per week - Belfast
Are you interested in working within the healthcare sector?
Do you want to join a rewarding organisation?
An industry-leading client has a new opening to join the team as a Administration Clerk!
With a competitive salary, package & job satisfaction on offer, this opportunity is expected to be snapped up quickly.
We are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills who can confidently respond to enquiries across a range of clinical areas whilst staying organised and proactive to ensure that patients receive their preferred outcomes. Excellent customer service is something that should come naturally to you along with the ability to display empathy and demonstrate strong listening skills.
- Competitive salary with yearly increment
- Contributory pension plan
- 25 Annual holidays
- Health insurance and cash plan
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Income protection (60% salary)
- Free financial planning advise
- Discount for family and friends on the clients service/goods.
- Accurate record-keeping of all interactions will be essential in order to ensure that maximum value can be derived from any potential patient enquiry.
- Efficient, effective, and focused response to all enquiries via telephone and email while displaying empathy and working to resolve patient queries.
- Following up on enquiries by phone and email.
- Proactively follow the Patients' Pathway to ensure Consultations, Investigations, Procedures and Reviews are all booked accordingly.
- Process and book all referrals within appropriate time frames.
- Ensuring that all patient treatment records are accurate and up to date.
- Liaising with colleagues across a variety of teams.
- 5 GCSE grades A-C including Maths and English or equivalent
- 6-12 month's customer service experience. Excellent IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft packages. Demonstrable ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Understanding of the Data Protection Act and the importance of confidentiality. Ability to multi-task, and work to deadlines. The ability to communicate effectively with a wide and varied range of people e.g. medical professionals, colleagues, patients or customers. Keen attention to detail and the reliability to convey accurate information
- Polite and patient verbal manner. Excellent spoken and written communication. Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work. Highly organised and capable of prioritising tasks. Confidence in your own ability to manage changing deadlines / demands.